January 26 @ 10:00 am - January 27 @ 2:00 pm$400.00
Originally, sidemount diving was for technical divers who were exploring extreme environments, particularly caves and tight wrecks. As time progressed, divers came to see the benefits of sidemount diving for more than just the technical diver. Sidemount diving means that you have a tank cylinder on each side of your body instead of both on your back. Although it is gear-intensive, Sidemount diving has many benefits including being extremely streamlined, redundancy and versatility. Sidemount diving also benefits those who might have back problems, shoulder problems or any issues restricting their reach.
In this course you will learn:
- The benefits of sidemount diving
- Be able to assemble, configure and wear sidemount diving equipment
- Have the skills required to plan and make no stop recreational sidemount dives
This course pairs nicely with cavern or Technical Sidemount.
This course is split into two days and includes:
- One Classroom Session
- One Pool Session
- Three Open Water Dives
- Includes all tanks/fills, sidemount rigging/harness, regulators
- Does not include personal gear or entry fees
You must have your Open Water certification and be at least 15-years-old to participate in this course. For more information, please email email@example.com.