- This event has passed.
November 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Haven’t been scuba diving lately and want a thorough refresher based on your needs and skill level?
All of our Scuba Reviews are scheduled privately with an experienced PADI Instructor based on your schedule.
Here are a few ways to customize your Refresher Course, both go over the same skills:
- PADI ReACTIVATE program.
- This is a perfect way to brush up on your knowledge and skills from your last course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you. You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer and then go diving with us. It’s quick and easy and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a diving vacation.
- Divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
- Cost of the ReActivate online is approximately $68 for the e-learning. Then for the in-water portion our fee is $175 for the pool only or $250 for open water.
OR (a more one on one approach to customize your Review)
2. Traditional Scuba Review program with either pool OR open water session ( both with classroom).
- Instead of going online, you can purchase the Scuba Review PADI workbook ($25) and complete at your pace prior to your personalized classroom session and pool and/or open water session.
- The classroom and pool session only option fee is $175 or the classroom and open water session only the fee is $250, plus entry fee/boat to open water
We always run these classes around your schedule. If you have any questions or can’t make this date, schedule another date with us and we will customize based on your diving experience – whether you need to get used to being on a boat, want experience with a certain skill or are preparing for an upcoming trip!
Prior to booking, please review the Cancellation & Deposit Policies on the FAQs Page.
For more information or to book this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-832-6669.