- This event has passed.
PFI Freediving Course with Abyss Freediving
May 20, 2016 @ 8:00 am - May 22, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$395.00
This program teaches fundamental Freediving techniques for comfortable enjoyment in the aquatic world to depths of up to 20m / 66ft. You will also practice Static Apnea to help develop your breath-holding abilities and in-water comfort.
In the Freediver course you will learn:
- Safety and buddy procedures
- Equipment for snorkeling and freediving
- Proper breathing for freediving
- Techniques for snorkeling and freediving
- Confined water & open water skill development
- Format / Duration
Cost of class includes:
- Personalized instruction from highly trained and accomplished PFI Instructors
- 1 instructor/assistant : 5 student divers ratio
- Freediver student manual & workbook
- Pool and classroom sessions
- Open water instruction
- Boat fees may be an additional charge where applicable
- Abyss Freediving T-Shirt
- Certification card
- Registration and Payment Details
Click here to learn if this course is for you!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.