- This event has passed.
March 19, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on March 24, 2018 at 8:00 am
One event on March 25, 2018 at 8:00 am
This program teaches fundamental Freediving techniques for comfortable enjoyment in the aquatic world to depths of up to 20m / 66ft. You will also practice Static Apnea to help develop your breath-holding abilities and in-water comfort. We are scheduling a pool/classroom session for Monday, Feb. 5 and Saturday, Feb. 10. Please call or email to reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-832-6669.
Freediver covers the following:
– Safety and buddy procedures
– Equipment for snorkeling and freediving
– Proper breathing for freediving
– Techniques for snorkeling and freediving
– Confined water & open water skill development
Format / Duration:
The Freediver course is held over 2 to 2 1/2 days. The course includes: 2 classroom sessions, 2 pool sessions, 2 open water sessions. Prerequisites:
– Swimming or snorkeling experience
– Good health and fitness
– 12 years of age with guardian permission
$295.00 US for just the Pool + Classroom.
$395.00 US and includes the following:
– Personalized instruction from highly trained and accomplished PFI Instructors
– 1 instructor/assistant : 5 student divers ratio
– Freediver student manual & workbook
– Pool and classroom sessions
– Open water instruction
– Boat fees may be an additional charge where applicable
– Certification card
Registration and Payment Details:
To secure your spot in a course, we need to receive both your registration and a $200 deposit or full payment. Any outstanding course balance is due by the start of the course.