- This event has passed.
June 9, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This program teaches fundamental Freediving techniques for comfortable enjoyment in the aquatic world to depths of up to 20m / 66ft. You will also practice Static Apnea to help develop your breath-holding abilities and in-water comfort.
Freediver covers the following:
- Safety and buddy procedures
- Equipment for snorkeling and freediving
- Proper breathing for freediving
- Techniques for snorkeling and freediving
- Confined water & open water skill development
- Format / Duration
The Freediver course is held over 2 to 2 1/2 days. The course includes: 2 classroom sessions, 2 pool sessions, 2 open water sessions. Prerequisites:
- Swimming or snorkeling experience
- Good health and fitness
- 12 years of age with guardian permission
$395.00 and includes the following:
- Personalized instruction from highly trained and accomplished PFI Instructors
- 1 instructor/assistant : 5 student divers ratio
- Freediver student manual & workbook
- Pool and classroom sessions
- Open water instruction
- Boat fees may be an additional charge where applicable
- Abyss Freediving T-Shirt
- Certification card
- Registration and Payment Details
$295.00 for a Pool / Classroom ONLY course
To secure your spot in a course, we need to receive both your registration and a $200 deposit or full payment. Any outstanding course balance is due by the start of the course.
Prior to booking, please review the Cancellation & Deposit Policies on the FAQs Page.