- This event has passed.
Emergency First Response Course
October 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Not usually foreseen, medical emergencies can happen not only in the diving world but anywhere. Be prepared and confident for any emergency situation, should one arise. This course is for lay rescuers, to give you the confidence to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
In this class you will learn:
- Primary and Secondary Care for adults, children, and infants
- CPR and First Aid for adults, children, and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training
- Providing Emergency Oxygen
- EFR Refresher – it’s a good idea to keep your skills fresh and knowledge current every 24 months
Although not a scuba course, this class is important information for all, and is a required prerequisite for the Rescue Diver course. Anyone over the age of 10 may enroll. Group class rates available.
Prior to booking, please review the Cancellation & Deposit Policies on the FAQs Page.