- This event has passed.
DPV Underwater Scooter Diver
November 16, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The DPV / Underwater Scooter Diver course is for divers who want to familiarize themselves with diver propulsion vehicles and perform skills to plan, organize and execute underwater scooter dives!
What will I learn in this course:
- Why and when would I use a DPV?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a DPV?
- What equipment do I need for this course and what are some considerdations I should have for taking care of an underwater DPV
- What are some problems that can occur with an underwater DPV and how do I solve those?
- What are some environmental concerns that can occur and how do I solve those?
- How should I plan a DPV dive? What about gas management and turn pressure? What happens if my DPV breaks in the middle of my dive?
There is a continuing educaiton form that will need to be filled out prior to this course. You must be open water certified for this particular course.
Prior to booking, please review the Cancellation & Deposit Policies on the FAQs Page.
For more information or to book this course, please contact us at email@example.com or call 813-832-6669.