- This event has passed.
Adventure Outfitters DEMO Day
October 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Diving is a gear-intensive sport. Have you ever wanted to try a computer out before your purchase it? What about trying out a set of doubles or a Sidemount rig before your invest in an entire class?
Adventure Outfitters is holding its 2020 Demo Day and BBQ on Sunday, Oct. 25. Cost is $20 and includes gear rental, lunch and an Adventure Outfitters t-shirt or mug. Divers will get to try out new or unique gear including: full face masks, drysuits, underwater scooters, select freediving gear, computers (Shearwater, Suunto, Garmin, AquaLung…and more), regulators (Atomic, Dive Rite, Aqua Lung, Apeks, Zeagle…and more), fins (Apeks, Atomic, Omer, Hammerhead), BCDs: (Atomic, Zeagle, Dive Rite, Omer…and more), Sidemount harnesses, rigging, configurations and more!
Learn about certain types of equipment or diving by signing up for a dive workshop! Spaces are limited. Please pre-register by contacting us at 813-832-6669 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org – If you do not pre-register, we cannot guarantee space available on the day of event.
- Full Face Mask – full FFM certification available at a discounted rate. Intro to FFM available for discounted rate.
- Freediving Introduction – gear and techniques
- Underwater Scooter / DPV Introduction
- Underwater Scooter / DPV full certification available
- Rescue Refresher – refresh your Rescue / EFR skills!
- Drysuit Introduction and certification available at a discounted rate.
See something that’s not on the list that you want to try? Let us know! To register for this event, please RSVP to Adventure Outfitters at email@example.com or 813-832-6669.