- This event has passed.
A Week in Roatan Honduras!
September 5, 2015 @ 8:00 am - September 12, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
Adventure Outfitters is proud to announce one of our first dive trips to Roatan, Honduras September 5-12, 2015.
Do you like very clear 86-degree water, easy diving, great fun, friendly dive guides who find every critter down there, unlimited diving and great home-cooked food? Yes! Well, you will love this trip because it has all of the above and much more.
You cannot find a better place for those among us who dive, dive, and dive some more. In fact, many have logged well over 30 dives per week on each of our trips to Coco View.
Situated 35 miles off of the north coast of Honduras and home to the world’s second largest barrier reef, Coco View resort is a diver’s paradise and is the most-returned resort in Roatan. The island is long and narrow, 28 miles in length, with a total land mass of 49 square miles. The mountainous backbone is surrounded by extensive coral reefs, and fishing villages and towns that dot the coastline.
For the whole Family
This resort is for divers and snorkelers alike. If your partner is diving, you can snorkel just outside your bedroom window whenever you like and enjoy the pristine visibility and aquatic wildlife. There are also trips and activities on the island, daily. We also offer technical diving to both the already certified TEC diver and technical dive training to those who want to kick up their skills to a whole new level. Ox and Helium will be on site for custom blending of back gas and deco mixes. Side-mount diving and solo diving courses will also be offered.
- Our pricing includes the 19% Honduran resort tax, Adventure Outfitters gift pack and a $675 allowance for airfare.
- Ocean-front rooms: $2,270 per person, double occupancy, with either 1 or 2 beds – best value
- Over the water Cabana’s: 2,370 per person, double occupancy, 2 beds per room limited availability
- Beach house accommodations: 2,330 per person, 2 and 3-bedroom houses
- First come, first served
- Add for private room is $240 for oceanfront and $480 for others
Package Price Includes:
- Round Trip Air Fare allowance of $675 per person
- All prices include the 19% resort tax
- 3% surcharge added if paid by credit card
- Room selection on a first come, first served basis – over the water Cabanas sell out quickly. If you want one, call ASAP!
- Should air fare prices change, the cost of the trip will be adjusted accordingly
- 7 nights lodging based on double occupancy
- 6-days of unlimited diving, 4 boat dives daily and unlimited shore diving
- 3 meals daily – breakfast to order, full lunch and dinner buffets with salad bar and dessert. All prepared by great local cooks! Tea, coffee, lemonade included, soft drinks.
- BBQ picnic on Private Cay (weather permitting)
- Wireless Internet in dining room and clubhouse
- Free use of kayaks and exercise room
- Free Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty or Photography or Video course if requested. Does require purchase of PADI materials at regular pricing
- $500 non-refundable deposit required to hold a spot
- 60% of total due by May 1 and 100% due by June 1, 2015
- Full payment required if booking after June 1, 2015
Please contact Adventure Outfitters at 813-832-6669 for more information or email us at email@example.com
See the video below for some of the creatures you might encounter!