IANTD Freediving Program
The IANTD Freediving program takes 1-2 days and is focused on:
- The History of Freediving
- Equipment used for free divers
- The In-Water Environment
- Physics and Physiology for Freediving
- Safety and Problem Solving of Freediving
- Breathing and Psychology of Freediving
- Open Water Training Exercises
Cost: $250 for 2 to 3 people, $295 for a Private Course
Prior to booking, please review the Cancellation & Deposit Policies on the FAQs Page.
For more information or to book this course, please contact us at email@example.com or call 813-832-6669.
What is required for your course:
- Freediving long blade fins
- Freediving (low volume) mask
- Freediving snorkel (open bore and no one-way valve
- Marseille weight belt (rubber belt with quick release)
- Appropriate number of hard weight (lead)
- Appropriate open cell wet suit
- Freediving computer and/or timing device
- Fin socks and/or fin keepers
If you are coming from out of town, we can rent longblade fins, weights and a wetsuit with hood, however, supplies are limited. Note: only closed cell wet suits are available for rent.