Do you see yourself motivating and leading others while diving? Would you like to expand your dive knowledge? Do you want to pursue a dive career? Then the Divemaster course is for you. This is the first professional level within the PADI system and it allows you to work as a training assistant, supervise certified divers and conduct some training programs independently. In this class, you will learn:
- Dive leadership skills that will carry you farther into your diving career
- Complete water skills for demonstration quality
- Stamina exercises
- Dive theory
- Practical training exercises
- On-the-job apprenticeship
There are some prerequisites for this course. You must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certified.
- PADI Rescue Diver certified.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care completed within past two years.
- Medical Statement 'fit to dive'
- 40 logged dives before starting the course.
- 60 logged dives when finishing the course.
As an Active Status Divemaster you will be able to teach certain classes such as Discover Scuba Diving, ReActivate, and Discover Local Diving dive specialties to name a few.
Prior to booking, please review the Cancellation & Deposit Policies on the FAQs Page.